Web hosting reselling is easy to get into and a can be a great way to make money from home, but it can also be a competitive market. By becoming a web hosting reseller, you don't even need to have your own servers; you can buy space from large web hosting companies and sell it to your own customers.
1. Shop around for the best prices. Many well known web hosting companies offer wholesale space to resellers.
2. Choose a web hosting package. If it is a "whole" package, you will need to decide how you want to split it up. (A "whole" package comes in one big block of space, instead of several pre-split mini packages.) Once your package, set your prices.
3. Design your own website to sell the packages. You want people to know that you are a reliable web hosting seller and a professional looking website will send that message. If you can't design the site yourself, hire a professional designer.
4. Market your website anywhere you can. Forum signatures and link exchanges are great and affordable places to begin. This is an important step because there is a lot of competition in Webhosting Forum reselling and ads are the only way to bring in new customers. You can also use search engine optimization (SEO) techniques, so that your website will rank higher with major search engines.
5. Put 25 percent of your profit back into your business to buy more space, advertise and update your website.
Related Post: Why to Choose Green web hosting?