One of the main reasons that people end up having problems with hair that fall down and hurt natural hair, is that extensions are not maintained well. Hair care will continue for a much longer period (up to six months), it will be easier for all of the hair and scalp.
1. Follow the instructions for your hair stylist, and the use of recommended products. When you have to first put your hair in, will your hair stylist give you a series of instructions on how best to take care of your hair. They will also recommend products created specifically for this type of Ultrasonic hair extension machine. Use the right products for your hair extensions are one of the best ways to preserve it.
2. Treatment of wet hair carefully. Never sleep on wet hair, because it can damage your extensions by breaking them. Do not leave your hair in a ponytail or a wet towel for more than a few minutes, as it can prevent hair from drying out, which makes softening bonds. Always use a mild shampoo, conditioners in your hair, and make sure not to apply conditioner to the attachment points, and this will also cause the bonds to ease the fall.
3. Do not let your extensions get tangled. If your extensions get tangled in your hair natural, and this can lead to loss of your extensions. Remember to brush your hair at least twice a day to prevent tangles. Brush and braid your hair before you go to bed. While brushing, is sure to be as pleasant as possible.
4. The use of hot styling tools carefully. You may be able to use heated appliances in your hair, however, you should check with your stylist first. If you were to make your extensions of synthetic low quality, it is not wise to blow dry or use heated styling tools. If you have a high quality synthetic hair, or use of a human hair, you should be able to handle it in much the same way as your natural hair. However, keep hot styling tools away from the attachment bond.
5. If you want to re-style or dye your hair, always go to the hairdresser hair extensions. Never dye your extensions or use chemical processes - such as wrinkles - at home. At home, and chemical processes run the risk of damaging the hair. Let your hair extension specialist to deal with any dye jobs.
Related Post: Facts About Hair Extensions