Everyone wants the world to see their videos, but few of the videos up to more than 20,000. There are supposed to be a billion views on YouTube every day, so here is your chance to grab a piece of it. I will teach you how to get a million views on your video within a few months. If you have a great video to share with the world, and continue reading.
1. The single most important thing about your video is what the viewer sees before clicking on it. I'm talking about a still image from the video that appears as a preview. If this framework is one of the interesting, funny, or intriguing, you will get views like a crazy man. Look at the videos with beautiful girls and stills, or even some videos of people in the movement. If the frame is still interesting, and you will get many times more effective if it sa dull scene.
2. The second most important thing about the video is your address. Be clear, be brief, and be smart. Choose something that tells the viewer what he or she is about to see. If it is about a man jumping rope really fast, and use that as the title. Be honest about what you are showing, they will capture the audience cares about, thus allowing you to 5 stars. Example: What do you think is happening in "Charlie bit my finger - again!"?
3. If you put out dozens of videos for your subscribers every month, it is very likely that you do not reach more than 100,000 buy YouTube views. Why? You had to give your audience a lot of diversity. If you want the video to reach more than a million, it must be gold. It has to stand out from the other videos of your own, and needs to be highlighted on your channel. Then everywhere, promotion and a very appropriate one, and watch the presentations (and comments) flow in it.
4. Maintain a short video. Look at the clips like "Charlie bit me" or "brides colleagues Potter." They are all less than 5 minutes, keeping the audience interested and wanting more. Imagine a very funny clip that lasts only 10 seconds. Viewers will watch it again and again, laughing hysterically every time. Time is precious, so do not waste your time and your point of view with slow introductions or soliloquy boring.
5. Get to the point. This is a continuation of my last step. Skip intros funny, "produced by ...", or monologues unreasonably slow. Access to the cool, funny, or cute as soon as possible, so viewers do not get bored and click on the video better elsewhere. You are not looking for views and one, but repeated visits. Take the example of the "Sneezing Panda" video. It's about 16 seconds long, but people will watch it again and again. Everyone has seen dozens of times, scoring you views enough to break the million marks.
Related Post: Tips for maximizing the number of YouTube